Show off your game(s)/product(s) at Gamescom in Cologne in August 2017, the most important gaming fair in Europe. Game professionals from around the world gather to share insights, business cards and new games. gamescom is a must for those who wish to expand their business. Therefore, Flanders DC, FLEGA, WALGA, Startups.be and screenbrussels join forces to present the #BelgianGamesIndustry to the world. Mission Cologne as we call it.
- a shared booth in the gamescom business area that showcases both young and experienced gaming studios from the Belgian 3 regions;
- a joint PR package will make sure national press stops by;
- additional customised PR services can be provided on demand;
- we’ve even blocked some rooms at a nearby hotel so you won't have to worry about that either.
- Quick & Easy: 1 high table with 2 chairs. Your logo & visual on the wall. 1200 EUR, excl. VAT.
- Bold & Beautiful: customised seating corner with sofas and table, surrounded by cupboard/wall to store your belongings. Your logo & visual on the wall. 2800 EUR, excl. VAT.
- Shared VR zone: semi-closed zone, cupboard, 1 table and 2 chairs. Your logo printed on wall. 1200 EUR, Excl. VAT. Please note that we need at least 5 companies to share this zone and that you will have to bring your own VR material.
- Private VR zone: semi-closed zone, cupboard, 1 table and 2 chairs. Your logo printed on wall. 5000 EUR, Excl. VAT. Please note that private VR zone is on a first come, first served basis.
Extra material: additional screens, arcades, etc. can be ordered for you (at additional expense)
We take care of PR for our booth. We’ll send out a press release to national press to make sure we get media coverage. We are also negotiating with international PR agencies with experience in the gaming industry to get extra PR services at good value. Please let us know if you are interested so, once the deal is secured, we can contact you with a customised offer.
We've gone the extra mile to help you prepare your participation. Hotel rooms are scarce and expensive during the fair. We've blocked a number of rooms for our booth holders at the IBIS Budget Hotel Koelnmesse. Prices range from 136 to 160 EUR per room per night. This is hotel is located nearby the fair venue and is only a 10 minutes walk from the city centre.
Our good old tradition of Belgian beers during the closing of the trade only day (22/08) will once again be honoured. We’ll make sure you’ll have plenty to drink. You make sure you’ll have plenty to talk about.
Pre gamescom event
Just like last year we’ll host a pre gamescom event in June to prep you for a highly successful fair participation. Expect a workshop on pitching, lectures about how to make the most out of a fair such as gamescom and subsidies you can apply for (exact content tbc).