Dcember is an accessory label founded in 2015 by Florien Pénard and Olivier Willaert. Dcember is slow fashion that defies the traditional distribution model and fashion calendar. Design driven, sustainably sourced, handbags and accessories using vegetable tanned leather and natural fabrics; Dcember was born on-line and seeks to develop direct relationships with our growing community. We are looking for an intern for Social Media and Communication for a minimum of 3 months. This position is open immediately.
- Assisting with drafting a general communication and content plan with social media and other media like newsletters, etc… (FB, Instagram, Blog)
- Assist with set up of new channels (Pinterest, Blogging…)
- Daily drafting and posting content for social media
- Drafting press releases for on- and offline communications
- Assisting with content management of the website
- Planning and drafting newsletters
- Online research as required to monitor best practices
- Assistance with Photoshoots
- General support as required
- Student in communications / media (PR, Marketing and digital Media Management) (candidates from other backgrounds will be considered if they can demonstrate a passion and/or experience in online communication and design)
- Well versed and conversant in different social media platforms
- Ability to draft in English and Dutch (other languages are a plus)
- A Flexible self-starter and ability to “lend a hand to get things done” in a start-up environment
- Strong organizational skills
- An affinity with our brand and design / fashion products.
DCEMBER offers a close-up experience within the entire communication and marketing development. There is the possibility to combine with a Student job if confirmed, after completion of the internship.