Tickets & payment
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless stated otherwise on the event website. No refund will be owed if any speaker, exhibitor, act or any other scheduled program slot is changed or canceled and the event still occurs. Tickets may not be refunded and/or exchanged, in the case of loss or theft.
Ticket prices on the event website include all service and handling costs, as well as payment taxes, except for legally-obliged VAT, which will be clear during the ticket order. When using a direct payment method such as Maestro, Visa or Mastercard, the user gives permission to the event organizers and any payment partner to enable payments.
The organized secondary selling of the event tickets is forbidden. Only vendors accredited by the event are allowed to sell the tickets.Tickets are non-transferrable and may not be sold privately neither. Moreover, the organization reserves the right to block the access of any customer and/or process the ticket order of any customer that is suspected to cooperate with black-market dealers and/or use any automatic programs for ticket ordering or orders tickets without the formal consent of the organization and its ticket provider.
Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotions, competitions or prize draws without the formal written authorization of the event organizers and its ticket vendor partner. The purchase of tickets or other products is exclusively reserved to persons over the age of 18 or who hold a valid credit/debit card issued under their name. The event is not responsible for accidental purchases made by minors. Tickets are non-refundable in these cases.
The following items may not be brought into the event venues: professional recording equipment, alcoholic drinks, glass, plastic bottles, cans, drugs, fireworks, animals, weapons and sharp objects. Any violations will be confiscated by security. The event reserves the right to ban any other item from being brought into the event venue.
Access to an event implies the acceptance of all preventative measures and checks undertaken by the event’s security staff, including body and bag searches. Non-compliance with these measures may result in the refusal or withdrawal of the right to enter the event premises, with no possibility of a refund. the event organizers reserve the right to seek redress and/or claim damages should this article be breached.
Photographs and video footage will be taken during the event. By visiting the event, you give the event organizers the right to publish these pictures or videos.
The collection of personal data
Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data to be able to offer our users even better services.
With some personal details, we get to know our users better and we can ensure that we tailor our services as much as possible to your needs. In addition, we can use these personal details to easily contact you.
How does Flanders DC collect your data?
When you participate in a special campaign or promotion, you will be required to provide certain personal details. Your personal details will also be requested when you participate in a competition or when you download additional information. These data will be stored in our system.
What data are involved?
We only collect data that provide us with information about the services you use, and how. For example, we store your first and last name, email address, address and telephone number to be able to contact you more easily in connection with orders and invoices. We also save your IP address to be able to verify your identity and save your preferences. In addition, we save log file data (such as pages opened, mouse clicks, date and time of your visit, browser, etc.) and device details (such as IP address, brand, type, operating system, etc.).
We specifically save (some or all of) the following data:
- First and last name and gender: to be able to address you personally in subsequent communication, we like to use your personal data. These are also necessary to be able to register your order.
- Address: we will give you most quotations in person or send them by email. But we may also send information to your home address
- Telephone number: we may need to contact you with regard to your order. We will certainly call you if there are any questions about an order or to follow up. Sometimes we will call you after you have received a quotation to check if everything is clear. We may also call you after completion of an order to check if everything has been to your satisfaction.
- IP address: if possible, we look at your IP address online so that we can remember your preferences and offer you information accordingly.
- Email address: you will receive an email about your quotation, invoice and the orders that you have placed. You will receive emails about your quotation, invoice and the orders that you have placed. If you agree to this, you will also receive newsletters via email. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters, you can easily unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link in the newsletter
Personal data that we receive from third parties
When you log into our services via a social media account, you agree that this account shares your personal data with us. This means basic information such as your name, email address, date of birth, place of residence and gender, but also data with regard to your behaviour on social network sites. You can manage the sharing options for your personal data via the settings of the relevant social media.
What do we use your data for?
- To provide you with high-quality services.
- To show you personalised content and advertisements.
- To be able to recognise you as a registered user.
- To analyse and improve our services.
- To keep you informed about what we offer.
Will your personal data be passed on to third parties?
We will not simply sell on your data to third parties, but in certain circumstances third parties will be given access to your data, such as
- Social networks;
- Flanders DC’s service providers, such as IT and infrastructure suppliers;
- Partner organisations for certain events or services. In that case this will always be mentioned at the place where your data is being asked.
How to request, view or delete your personal data
You may review the personal data we process about you at any time and where necessary, have any incomplete or incorrect details changed. In addition, you can ask for your personal data to be safely deleted if you wish.
Would you like to view, change or have your personal data deleted from our system? No problem – simply send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as specifically and accurately as possible.
For any questions, comments or complaints, you can go through the channels below.
+32 3 746 09 46
Last update: 21/06/2023