AI 4 Business Summit 2018
Technology and more particularly AI is raising the bar for efficiency and personalization in marketing, sales and business. But what is Artificial Intelligence exactly and what does it mean for your business? Discover the use cases of this technology and learn to take advantage of them.
Enhance your customer care via chatbots, forecast your sales, deliver on demand campaigns, boost your commerce via virtual assistants, detect fraud, gather big data, and many more.
- 08:30 AM: Registration and coffee
- 09 AM: Welcome by your host of the day, by Lieven Scheire TV personality & stand-up comedian on technology / moderator and #AI4B host
- 09:10 AM: The future according to Elon Musk, by Sven Arnauts Solution Manager Strategy & Accelerate @ delaware
- 09:30 AM: The good, the bad and the intelligent, by Miel Van Opstal Future Connectivity & Contextual Consumer Journeys @ WaveLab , Wim Labie Digital Change Evangelist @ LAVA Consult , Danny Devriendt Managing Director @ IPG/Dynamic
- 10 AM: "Alexa? How about the legal aspects of AI?", by Matthias Dobbelaere-Welvaert Managing Partner @ TheJurists Europe
- 10:30 AM: What about IoT: 8 predictions for 2018, by Tom Raftery Global VP, Futurist & IoT Evangelist @ SAP
- 11 AM: Coffee break
- 11:30 AM: Keynote to be confirmed soon
- 12 AM: The Transparency–Privacy paradox in a machine-intelligence-driven world, by Nell Watson Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Faculty @ Singularity University
- 12:40 AM: Lunch