Bump Festival 2019
Get inspired by international top-talent at Bump Festival in Kortrijk, Belgium. This festival will challenge you with talks about design, motion graphics, creative coding and technological innovation.
Last year, Bump Festival welcomed an enthusiastic and valuable mix of designers, creative developers and students at the beautiful and inspiring Kortrijk City theater, ending the day with a party at Kortrijk's freshly-opened Plein bar. In 2019 we want to continue this one-day creative conference and inspire you with interesting topics and captivating speakers.
- Jina Anne: Design systems handbook, Salesforce, Apple.
- Sougwen Chung: MIT Media Lab researcher, resident artist Google, Autodesk
- Annie Atkins: Movie props Wes Anderson
- Art&Graft: Animations for Adult Swim, Virgin Media, BBC
- ART+COM: Installations at Singapore Airport, BMW
- Eike König: Graphic design Nike, New York Times, Bauhaus Dessau
- Neil Mendoza: Interactive Artwork V&A London, The Barbican
- All speakers can be found on the BUMP Festival Website.
- Designregio Kortrijk organises three WE ARE THE NEXT GENERATION talks by young promising designers.
- Lunch and afterparty included