Call for Applications | Worth Partnership Project
Worth aims to establish collaborations between designers, companies and tech providers aiming to develop new and disruptive ideas with a high design component. By providing a financial support, a tailored mentoring programme, the participation in two International events, networking and profesional links. The project will run during 4 years until 2021 and different calls will open to fund 150 projects in total. Interested? Apply now!
If you are selected, you will receive:
- Funding of up to € 10,000 for each project
- Coaching and advice
- Product market positioning and branding
- Participation at two international events
- Networking and cross-sector collaboration
- Product development.
Who can apply?
Partnerships must involve two or three partners with different profiles
- Designers; self-employed professionals, design labs, and start-ups
- Makers; crafters and SME manufacturers
- Technology firms; innovators, tech labs, tech providers and start-ups
From at least two participating countries. Worth is looking for creative and disruptive minds involved in the following sectors: #Fashion/textile #Footwear #Furniture/home decoration #Leather/fur #Jewellery #Accessories
You can apply if you have an idea and already have a potential partner to work with or if you don't have a partner yet, we can help you to find the right one.
Check out the eligibility criteria here.
How to apply?
Step 1 - Registration
- You may complete the Registration Form without having a partner
- All potential partners must register and pass the eligibility check individually.
Step 2 - Find a partner
- Log in and access the Gallery to look for potential partners to work with.
- If you do not find a suitable partner on the Gallery, you may request our support. You will find further information on the Gallery.
- If you have found the ideal group you may go ahead with the next step.
Step 3 - Submit your proposal
Log in and submit the application package:
- Project Proposal Form
- Dossier including sketches, drawings and a preliminary business plan
- Portfolio of applicants
Not clear yet? Check out the application video tutorial here.