Call for participants: Sustainable transformations
On Thursday 17 October BOZAR is organising a Sustainable Transformations Seminar Day, in partnership with Aalto University. The theme is ‘Sustainable Transformations: Exploring the Arts and Creativity in Stimulating Innovations and Technologies with a Human Touch’.
- You are a researcher or PhD student, a representative of a private company, start-up or industrial group, a representative of the fashion industry
- You are interested in sustainability issues and post-human society challenges
- You have an affinity with wearable technologies, fashion design and tech
Then you are invited to participate in a one-day seminar including keynotes, talks and a hands-on workshop. You will be able to meet outstanding people from the artistic, research and industrial fields, exchange and share your ideas with them to develop future scenarios for wearable technologies and fashion. The seminar runs from from 09:30 am till 08:00 pm.
How to participate
- Please send a CV and a one page motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application deadline: Monday 2 September, 12 am
- Questions? email@example.com
Sustainable Transformations is co-funded by the Regional STARTS Centres project, initiated by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme, in partnership with Aalto University (Helsinki, FN).