DC Network Meetup: Inspiring creative initiatives & business models that tackle the COVID 19 crisis
All over the world, creative entrepreneurs come up with alternative concepts or methods to get their business through the corona crisis in the best possible way. They are looking for new income or chasing smart savings, which hopefully will continue to work after the crisis. In this online Meetup, organised by the international Districts of Creativity Network, 5 innovative approaches will be shared of how creative entrepreneurs tackled COVID-19.
About the DC Network Meetups
Founded in 2004, the Districts of Creativity (DC) Network unites regions around the world to share and develop practices on stimulating cross-disciplinary creativity in society to foster innovation and prosperity. The DC Network Meetups are about bringing together professionals from the different DC Network-regions to discuss specific topics related to cross-disciplinary creativity, innovation & entrepreneurship. The idea is to share good practices/inspiring examples/projects and stimulate knowledge exchange.
Who's this for?
Creative entrepreneurs, representatives of creative clusters, network and business support organisations, policy makers and anyone with an interest in the subject.
- 3:00 pm: Welcome by Carlo Vuijlsteke (Districts of Creativity Network) & Thomas Schwara (Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Housing Baden-Württemberg)
- 3:10 — 4:00 pm: Five inspiring creative initiatives and business models that tackle the COVID 19 crisis (10 min. each)
- #1: GrimFest, Denmark - New remuneration model for artists and other parties
- #2: SNOOP, Belgium - A cultural performance initiative via Whatsapp
- #3: Cultural Export Activity by Petersburg Concert, Russia - Initiative for promotion of cultural services
- #4: Will be announced soon
- #5: Will be announced soon
- 4:00 — 4:30 pm: Q&A & Networking
How to attend?
- Participance is free, but registration beforehand is required via this form.
- The Meetup will be held online from 3 pm — 4:30 pm CET.
- Shortly before the event you will receive an e-mail with the link to the online platform.