European light industries innovation and technology (ELIIT) project
ELIIT will select 25 partnerships between SMEs active in the TCLF sectors, and innovative technology owners or providers throughout the launch of different calls for proposals. The objective of these partnerships is to implement the excellent research results achieved in many technological areas by the technology owners/providers to the European SMEs within the TCLF industries.
Who can apply?
Common eligibility criteria
The organisation must be legally and operationally established in the EU or a COSME associated country:
- EU countries - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom* (*until further notice)
- COSME associated countries - Iceland, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Kosovo*, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Moldova, Ukraine and Armenia (*non-EU participant info and disclaimer)
Moreover, the applying organisation must not be in the process of receivership or bankruptcy.
Specific criteria for TCLF SMEs - To qualify as an SME, an organisation must conform to our definition of an SME:
- Be active in the textile, clothing, leather and/or footwear sectors
- Be willing to integrate innovative technology-based solutions into its products, services or processes
Specific criteria for providers and owners of technology (e.g. research centres, universities, innovation centres, competence centres):
- To apply, the organisation must own the relevant technologies or have the right to use them freely.
Support during the partnership
The objective of these partnerships is to implement the excellent research results achieved in many technological areas by the technology owners/providers to the European SMEs within the TCLF industries.
These partnerships will be supported through:
- Direct economic support of 70.000 euro per project
- Coaching program performed by specialists from different areas of interest for the partners selected
- Networking activities with professional links and participation in international events
You can participate by registering in the ELIIT platform where you can also find additional info.