FAM - It's a man's world. Really? Gender equality 2.0
FAM presents proudly their first conference: It's a man's world. On 12 March 2020 FAM gives the stage to female entrepreneurs who created their own 'smart female network'. Join the conference and learn from CEO's, politicians and leading women in tech.
When we look at the facts and figures from research (World Economic Forum) Belgium still has a long way to go in matters such as gender equality on the C level, inclusion and the pay gap between men and women.
FAM wants to take a stand and put the spotlight on companies who proof that a gender balanced direction committee pays off on all levels. FAM has the mission to showcase the change in gender related issues, point out the hopeful initiatives and inspire the marketing community.
- 18u — 19u: Welcome & Networking
- 19u — 19u15: Introduction by Isabel Verstraete, President - Female Association of Marketing
- 19u15 — 19u45: Duo Keynote: Kate Stockman (Stockmanverstraete) & Maha-Karim Hosselet (MKKM)
- 19u45 — 20u15: Duo Keynote: Saskia Van Uffelen (Gfi World) & Loubna Azghoud
- 20u15 — 20u30: Break
- 20u30 — 21u15: Duo Keynote: John Porter (Telenet) & Ann Caluwaerts (Telenet)
- 21u15 — 21u45: Keynote presentation by Alexander De Croo
- 21u45 — 22u15: Questions & Wrap-up
- 22u15 — 22u30: Closure