Fashion Factory for Starters
The aim of Fashion Factory for Starters is to inform you as a young fashion entrepreneur upon how to successfully partner with a manufacturer. The event is powered by Creamoda and Ivoc in cooperation with MAD and Flanders DC.
- How to communicate your idea or concept as best as possible to a manufacturer
- What is a technical file (tech pack)?
- What is a production planning?
- How to select the right manufacturer?
- Fashion factory terms decoded
- Tips & tricks
- Looking for an easy and affordable protection of your designs
Presentations in English, Q&A in French, Dutch and English.
- 17h: Welcome with a healthy refreshment
- 17h30 – 19h: Fashion Factory start with Ann Collier (IVOC) and Jo Van Landeghem (Creamoda)
- 19h00 – 19h15: Short break
- 19h30 – 20h: Mathieu Liebaert with drawy.eu (providing an easy and affordable protection of your designs)
- 20h: Networking drink with Q&A
- 21h: Closing time