Fashion Match Week 2020
To find the right partner for business, production, innovation and technology is now more important then ever in the changing fashion industry and especially in the times of COVID-19. The fashion matchmaking program of Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), that takes place from 5 to 9 October, will help you to find interesting companies and to increase your international network with suitable potential partners. This matchmaking program facilitates online matchmaking for companies from Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium, active in the fashion sector - it makes connecting easier and faster for fashion companies.
The match-making event of EEN brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium and will be a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time - and cost efficient and result in business! Informative workshops, webinars and plenary sessions will be held each day by different hosts. Practical information can be found on the website of Fashion Match Week. You can register for the event until October the 4th.
- Retailers, buyers, sales platforms, distributors and agents for apparel and fashion accessories.
- All companies who are involved in apparel and fashion accessories production like manufacturers, CAD pattern makers etc.
- Companies who offer service; like legal advice, photography, consults for business development, logistics etc.
- Fashion labels and designers who offer clothes and accessories for different segments.
- As purchaser - find qualified suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends