Fashion without borders: being local, going global
Antwerp has a strong reputation as a creative fashion hub within the world. But, creativity can not exist without a strong business foundation. Therefore Antwerp Management School took it opun itself to create the first International Master in Fashion Management. That's why Antwerp Management School invites you for this event.
An evening with enthralling speakers, experts, academics and people with hands-on experience who will debate about the following questions: How are international growth scenarios developing and which competences are needed to become an international organization?
18h30 – 19h00: Welcome with drinks
19h00: Opening Dean Prof. dr. Paul Matthyssens
19h10: Keynote Claude Ampe (COO Bellerose)
19h30 – 20h00: Panel discussion with:
- Bianca Luzi (CEO Detlev, label Raf Simons)
- Pascal Cools (Director Flanders DC)
- Jose Teunissen (Dean School of Design and Technology LCF and curator of the fashion biennale in Arnhem 2018-State of Fashion)
- Rushemi Botter (Designer graduated from Fashion Department KASKA, to be confirmed)
- Anna Lottesberger (Domus Milan)
20h30: Presentation of the AMS fashion programs