In The Spotlight: Growth Marketing for Startups
Have a great idea? On your way to creating an MVP, applying for funding, selling your product, building a brand, managing technology and the list doesn’t end there. Come hear first hand the stories of three startups that were in a very similar stage as you, and applied techniques of growth marketing to propel their businesses.
With climbing costs and the race against time to see a return, we all know the founders dilemma. Consistently debating between bootstrapping or going all out, we are here to make your life one step easier.
Come hear first hand the stories of three startups that were in a very similar stage as you, and applied techniques of growth marketing to propel their businesses.
Experienced growth marketer Nicolas D’hondt will lead a panel discussion with challenging questions that take out the fluff and only leave behind intriguing and concrete examples.
You may wonder what exactly is growth marketing? Imagine being able to reach millions of customers without spending a dime, neither on recruitment nor on marketing, just using techniques of technology combined with strategic thinking.
- 18:00 — 18:30: Welcome - Opening Doors
- 18:30 — 19:00: Introduction to Growth Marketing by Nicolas D’hondt - Growth Hacking Consultant at Growforce & CEO of Plann3r
- 19:00 — 20:00: Testimonials of concrete growth marketing techniques used by
- Stefaan Quackels: Spearheading growth marketing initiatives for Idalko, a company that went from 8 people in 2018 to 40 employees currently and offices in Belgium, France and Ukraine.
- Gilles De Clerck: Growth Strategist for Ramp Ventures and Growth Mentor to startups at Startup Wise Guys, Founders Institute and European Innovation Academy
- Amaury Timmermans: Co-Founder at Qiqo, succesfully proved their business without having presence in any supermarket or distributor and selling more than 18.000 units. They have now raised over €300.000 and are on their way to scaling
- Filip Smet: CEO of Lemon Companies, a tech focused incubator that helps their clients launch and propel their business using practical growth methods
- 20:00 — 20:30: Debate and discuss - lead by Nicolas D'hondt
- 20:30 — 21:30: Drinks and Networking