International Master in Fashion Management
Interested in a career in fashion? Get a head start and enroll in the Master in Fashion Management at Antwerp Management School. The Master in Fashion Management is a unique program that is responding to challenges in the fashion industry from different perspectives.
Think of topics like developed vs. emerging markets; global vs. local; relevant topics like sustainability and ethics, technology and digitalization, entrepreneurship and innovation. The philosophy of the program is exploring and investing in the fashion industry’s future, growth and development.
Fashion Entrepreneurship Award
- Team up with a creative designer and pitch your business plan at the end of the academic year
- Get a starting capital of 250,000 euro
- Get coaching and support from Antwerp Management School and the fashion industry
- Prepare yourself for a mid to senior management role in the international fashion industry;
- Understand the dynamics within developed and emerging international fashion markets;
- Develop the understanding of possibilities in new and other fashion markets;
- Explore the relationship between global and local fashion markets and the challenges they present.
September – December: Antwerp Management School
- Strategic management
- Financial management and cash flow
- Supply chain management
- Entrepreneurship & innovation management
- Fashion & IP
- B2B & Global Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Leadership & Career Development Track
January – February: FAAP – Sao Paolo
- Fashion ecosystem
- The Brazilian fashion industry
- Field trips and company visits
- Kick-off Master project
March – May: Antwerp Management School
Thematic workshops in Domus in Milano and/or London College of Fashion
- Digital marketing
- 360°C brand management
- Fashion Buying
- Retail management and visual merchandising
- Collaborative Unit with feedback on your master project
- Presentation of Master Project to a mixed international panel of academics and industry experts
- Graduation at Antwerp Management School
Where will you study?
- FAAP in Sao Paolo is now one of the most important and respected academic insitutions in Brazil, with 12 thousand students and 1200 professors. The foundation is an important cultural centre in Sao Paulo, housing one of the most eminent theaters in town (Teatro FAAP) and the Museu de Arte Brasileira (Museum of Brazilian Art).
- Antwerp Management School in Antwerp. Antwerp is without any doubt one of the most creative and entrepreneurial cities in Europe, in which new trends and designers are endlessly evolving. As one of the world’s leading fashion capitals, it has developed its own distinctive fashion identity based on the creativity of their independent high end designers, particularly with the rise of the ‘Antwerp Six’. Study at Antwerp Management School and you study at the heart of fashion.
- Domus Academy in Milan. Founded in 1982 in Milan and part of the Laureate international universities, Domus Academy is one of the world’s most prestigious schools for post graduate study in design and fashion design. Domus Academy delivers one-year master’s programs, all taught in English, to more than 200 students.
- London College of Fashion is a world leader in fashion design, media and business education. Ranked on the 5th place in the World of fashion schools, the London College of Fashion is a gateway to the rest of the fashion industry in the world.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree with little or no work experience;
- You have an interest in the fascinating world of fashion;
- You are an open-minded team player who wants to study in a widely diversified international context;
- You are a professional working in a fashion company or an independent fashion designer who wants to explore international fashion markets.
- A unique international master’s program with highly regarded partners;
- You will study in Antwerp and Brazil: two fashion hotspots;
- Program that responds to challenges in the fashion industry from different perspectives;
- You will broaden your international connections in the fashion industry.