Open Call | Antwerp Poster Festival 2019
Antwerp Poster Festival (APF) is an event aimed at promoting graphic design and creative thinking in Antwerp. With its international appeal, APF strives to showcase a broad spectrum of styles and visions in the field of graphic design. For this first edition of APF – the first festival of its kind in Belgium – APF wants to know what drives and interests you as a designer/illustrator/creative. Hence the festival’s theme: Show Your Colours.
The top 3 designers (picked by our jury) will win a font package donated by their partner Heavy Weight Type Foundry!
- Friday 14th of December
- All posters must be designed in 2018.
- You can upload a maximum of three designs per person. Please upload each poster separately.
- Maximum pdf-size 20MB
- Filename: yourname.pdf
- Minimum of 120 DPI
- CMYK (Coated FOGRA27 (ISO 12647-2:2004)
- Create outlines
- Do not use spot colours with transparency
- Compatible with Acrobat 5, PDF 1.4
- Keep important parts or text min. 3 mm away from the edges.
Size & bleed
- Posters will be digitally printed on size A1.
- Provide a bleed of min. 3 mm
- Do not use any crop- or trim marks!