Oproep: WORTH Partnership Project 2019
WORTH Partnership Project creates and supports transnational collaborations between fashion designers, creative people, manufacturing enterprises (SMEs) and technology firms looking to develop design-driven and innovative products.
If you are selected you will enter in an uncubator programme valued in €60 000 consisting of:
- Media kit including: international media relation activity, advertising and social media marketing
- € 10.000 seed money
- Participation in two international events related to design to showcase the products developed
- A tailored-made mentoring programme
- Cross-sector collaboration and participation in networking events
- Professional links
- Visibility of your professional profile on the WORTH gallery
Find out if you can apply
Partnerships must involve two or three partners with different profiles
- Designers; self-employed professionals, design labs, and start-ups
- Makers; crafters and SME manufacturers
- Technology firms; innovators, tech labs, tech providers and start-ups
from at least two participating countries. We are looking for creative and disruptive minds involved in the following sectors:#Fashion/textile #Footwear #Furniture/home decoration #Leather/fur #Jewellery #Accessories
You can apply
- If you have an idea and already have a potential partner to work with
- If you have an idea but do not know a partner, we can help you to find the right one.
How to apply
- You may complete the Registration Form without having a partner
- All potential partners must register and pass the eligibility check individually.
Find a partner
- Log in and access the Gallery to look for potential partners to work with.
- If you do not find a suitable partner on the Gallery, you may request our support. You will find further information on the Gallery.
- If you have found the ideal group you may go ahead with the next step.
Submit your proposal:
- Log in and submit the application package
- Project Proposal Form
- Dossier including sketches, drawings and a preliminary business plan
- Portfolio of applicants
When to apply
The launch of the 3rd call will take place during the Milan Design Week on the 8th of April 2019.