Prince Albert Fund - Open door session 2018
The Prince Albert Fund helps talented Belgian professionals acquire experience in conducting international projects by offering financial support for a 12-month project abroad through a company established or headquartered in Belgium.
Applicants are invited to an 'open door session' at the offices of the King Baudouin Foundation. You will have the opportunity to meet Alumni who realized a project thanks to the Fund, hear about the intercultural aspects and receive more information about the programme. Please subscribe before 22 November 2018.
Who is it for?
We look for talented highly motivated young professionals who need to fulfill the following criteria to apply. The candidate who can apply:
- Is Belgian or is a EU citizen with a clear link with Belgium
- Holds a master’s degree and has a strong interest for working in a business environment
- Is fluent in English. Any additional language skills beyond the mother tongue is a plus
- Has at least 2 to 3 years of professional
- Is 30 years old or younger (at the date of the Jury)
- Is mature, motivated and eager to learn and to discover new cultures
- Is open-minded and has an entrepreneurial mindset