RetailDetail Night 2018
The RetailDetail Night is the festive closing of the year for retail professionals in the Benelux. Retail expert and professor Gino Van Ossel (Vlerick Management School) brings his witty review of the past retail year. Trendwatcher and futurist Richard van Hooijdonk will inspire the audience with a stunning view on what the next decade or two has in store for retailers. After the presentation of the Retailer of the Year Awards, there is plenty of time for fine dining and high-level networking. Not to be missed!
Main program: Keynotes
- Richard van Hooijdonk: Trendwatcher, futurist & international topspeaker
- Gino Van Ossel: Professor at Vlerick Business School
- Anne De Baetzelier: Moderator
- Best Leaflet of the Year 2018 by BD myShopi
- Qrf Retailer of the Year 2018 - 2018
- Qrf Retail Sustainability 2018 - 2019
- Qrf Best Newcomer in Belgium 2018 - 2019
- Qrf Webshop Awards Belgium 2018 - 2019
Morning Program: Award Ceremony - Category Prices - Retailer of the Year Belgium 2018-2019
83 retailers have managed to nominate themselves in 27 categories for the Retailer of the Year Belgium awards. We award prizes to stores (Belgium's Best Store Chain / Meilleur de Chaines) and webshops. The overall winner 'Retailer of the Year Belgium', the best performing store or webshop, is presented on the main stage in the evening. In addition, the Best Newcomer Award and Qrf Retail Sustainability Award are also awarded. The morning program is called 'more than a transaction'. What is important in the store of the future?
Pre-events: Consumer Activation Forum by BD myShopi
"I’m on Twitter, so everyone’s on Twitter." But is this really the case with your target group? BD myShopi and partners AddRetail, Profacts and Em de Jong are inviting several experts to clarify certain perceptions towards the reality.
- Hanan Challouki - Managing Partner - Allyens
- Filip Lemaitre - Founder - The Silver Ones
- Nathalie Dens - Professor Marketing - Universiteit Antwerpen
- Davy Claeys - Advertising manager - Media Markt
- Krein Brons - CEO - vanHaren shoes & Deichmann UK
- Ilse De Vis - Moderator
More pre-events will be announced soon.
What's in it for you?
- Best practices
- Winning strategies
- Experienced professionals on stage
- Early birds - Main program: 445 euro (excl. fee & VAT)
- Early birds - Pre-event + Main program: 445 euro (excl. fee & VAT)
- Regular - Main program: 545 euro (excl. fee & VAT)
- Regular - Pre-event + Main program: 545 euro (excl. fee & VAT)