Tendence Messe Frankfurt
Creativity wanted! Hardly any other market is faster lived than the consumer goods sector. Which means that new ideas, fresh products and innovative design concepts are always in demand. Once again, Tendence invites jewellery and fashion designers, as well as crafts people, to apply for a place on the Talents promotional programme in 2018.
Tendence offers the opportunity to young modern crafts, jewellery and fashion accessories designers to apply for a cost-free booth within one of the talents areas.
- Stand space of about 10 to 12 qm within a specially designed area
- Sign writing
- Electricity connection
- Exhibitor and guest tickets
- Stand guards at night
- Insurance of the exhibits
- Entry in the official catalogue under "Talents"
- Free promotional materials
- Production of a flyer and a poster
- PR activities
- Tendence will take place from June 30th until July 3rd 2018 in Frankfurt-am-Main.
- Accommodation, travel costs and other expenses are not included.
- In order to apply for a participation, the attached application form altogether with pictures of the products, that should be presented (.pdf or .jpg files with a minimum of 150kb), and a short CV have to be mailed to email@example.com until March 19th 2018 at the latest.
- An expert panel will examine the applications and select about 40 designers.