The Human-Centered Design Summit 2017
On the 12th of October U-Sentric organizes The Human-Centered Design Summit with internationally acclaimed keynote speakers.
As you have undoubtedly experienced, it is increasingly difficult to innovate effectively in complex and rapidly changing sectors such as Healthcare, Finance, ICT, Manufacturing and Fast Moving Consumer Goods. The end-user or customer is a crucial stakeholder in your innovation process, as they are the ones eventually using your solutions. This is why they should be given a central role, because if you ignore your customer, they will ignore you and what you're offering. This is why Human-Centered Design, or the action of designing solutions with the end-user at heart, is a sustainable, faster, and more cost-effective approach to innovation. We know this to be true from our 10 years of experience. But don’t just take our word for it, come and join us and listen to the keynote speakers we have carefully brought together.
- 12.30 P.M. Networking & Lunch
- 2.00 P.M. U-Sentric, Annita Beysen Managing partner U-Sentric
- 2.30 P.M. Venkat Ramaswamy, Top Expert Co-Creation
- 3.30 P.M. Coffee break
- 4.15 P.M. Bart De Smet, Manager of the year CEO AGEAS
- 4.45 P.M. Agnis Stibe, ESLSCA BUSINESS SCHOOL PARIS MIT Media Lab
- 5.30 P.M. Networking & Finger food