Webinar: Fashion Post Corona - Prepare your business for what’s next
The COVID-19 crisis is increasingly having an impact on the fashion industry. Antwerp Management School invites you to this Fashion Post Corona webinar which will tackle both economic and legal challenges, concerns but also opportunities due to the coronavirus crisis.
About this event
The COVID-19 crisis is increasingly having an impact on the fashion industry. Fashion houses, shops, brands and designer businesses had to close, to stop or to slow down. Fashion weeks and shows were postponed or cancelled. The interconnected fashion industry today experiences an average market capitalization drop of almost 40% since the beginning of 2020. The fashion industry is thus challenged to be creative and innovative, to adapt to consumer behaviour following the corona crisis. Many key questions have been raised regarding the entire transformation of the fashion industry and its system.
Antwerp Management School (Prof. Dr Annick Schramme) and KOAN Law Firm (Mrs. Christine De Keersmaeker) join forces in a webinar which will tackle both economic and legal challenges, concerns but also opportunities due to the coronavirus crisis.
- Introduction by Prof. Dr Annick Schramme
- Key note speaker : Rickard Vallöf, Partner at McKinsey
- View from the retail sector : Bart Claes, CEO at JBC
- View from the designers sector: Anne Chapelle, CEO - Partner at BVBA 32 - Ann Demeulemeester - Haider Ackermann
- View from a legal perspective : Christine De Keersmaeker, Partner & Katrien Maris , Senior Associate, at KOAN Law Firm
Q & A & Conclusion
- Date: May 26, 2020, from 11u - 12u30
- This is a free online webinar.
- This webinar is part of the AMS webinar series: Leading transformation in disruptive times.