The Young Patterns ambassadors invite a variety of guest speakers for an interesting and inspirational evening. Join two of them in small groups and discuss challenges they and their companies face from day to day.
- 18h00: Warm welcome with drinks and snacks
- 18h30: Introduction
- 19h30: Interactive workshops by top Belgian fashion companies
- 21h00: Network event with snacks
- 22h30: End of event
- Ingrid Macours, Eskimo: Rejuvenating a company
- Astrid Regout, Rue Blanche: Young entrepreneurs
- Isabel Naesens, Comme le loups: Belgian production
- Emilio De Baudringhien, Ornament Fine Garment: Sustainable creation
About Young Patterns
A new generation of young people is ready to join the labor market. By 2025, 75% of the global workforce will consist out of Generation Y people. Yet, our clothing industry isn’t succeeding in attracting these young talents.
Young Patterns believes if three key stakeholders work closer together, there will be a change. This project is focused on finding and connecting motivated young talents who will help transform our industry with companies that are ‘open to pass on their knowledge’ and with schools that support ‘out of the box thinking’.
A three-month internship will enable the selected Fashion students to visit and work in three various fashion-companies. Young Patterns is an exchange program focussed on increasing cooperation among our three key partners.