Show off your game(s)/product(s) at gamescom (Cologne, August 21-24, 2019), the most important gaming fair in Europe. Game professionals from around the world gather to share insights, business cards and new games. gamescom is a must for those who wish to expand their business. Therefore, Flanders DC, FLEGA, VAF Gamefonds, AWEX, Walga, Screenbrussels and Hub. Brussels join forces to present the #BelgianGamesIndustry to the world.
- a shared booth in the gamescom business area (open from August 20-22, 2019) that showcases both starting and experienced gaming studios from the three regions in Belgium.
- all logistical, administrational and other boring stuff you don't want to be bothered with so you can focus on getting your game pitch ready.
- a joint PR effort that will make sure national and international press stops by.
- a Belgian beer night on our booth for you and your most important contacts.
- Quick & Easy: one high table with two chairs. Your logo and visual on the wall. 1.400 euro, excl. VAT.
- Bold & Beautiful: customised seating corner with sofas and table, surrounded by cupboard/wall to store your belongings. Your logo and visual on the wall. 2.800 euro, excl. VAT.
- Shared VR zone: semi-closed zone, cupboard, one table and two chairs. Your logo printed on the wall. 1.250 euro, excl. VAT. Please note that you will have to bring your own VR material.
- Private VR zone: semi-closed zone, cupboard, one table and two chairs. Your logo printed on the wall. 5.000 euro, excl. VAT. Please note that you will have to bring your own VR material.
Our good old tradition of Belgian beers during the closing of the trade only day will once again be honoured. We’ll make sure you’ll have plenty of Belgian Beers to drink. You can invite your contacts to have a drink and dive into your game.
Register here to ensure your participation. We close registration on April 22nd, 2019. Should there be too many registrations for the space we have available, we will select according to the time stamp of registration (first come, first served). So be swift! Spaces are limited.