Account Manager Fashion – Brand & Retail – Benelux / Denmark
Integrated technology solutions (PLM/Market Intelligence solutions, CAD/CAM equipment and Services) for fashion industries
Account Manager Fashion Brand & Retail – Benelux / Denmark
Regional Sales Director (based in Germany)
For forward-looking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, Lectra is committed to crafting the premium technologies that facilitate the digital transformation of their industry. Lectra’s offer empowers brands and manufacturers from design to production, providing them with the market respect and peace of mind they deserve. Supporting the fashion and apparel industry, Lectra offers PLM, Market Intelligence and CAD software, cutting room solutions and expert services to create, develop and produce garments, accessories and footwear. Founded in 1973, today Lectra has 32 subsidiaries across the globe, serving customers in over 100 countries. With more than 1,700 employees, Lectra reported revenues of €236 million in 2020. Lectra is listed on Euronext Paris(LSS).
Lectra Northern Europe is hiring an Account Manager specialized in Fashion for retail & brands to develop our 4.0 industry offers - PLM, Market Intelligence and CAD/CAM solutions.
- POSITION SUMMARY
The primary function of the Account Manager Fashion is to develop with dynamism the sales of solutions using various combinations of the Lectra’s broad products and services portfolio (PLM, Market Intelligence and CAD/CAM solutions (SaaS)), while respecting the sales internal policy and rules. Directly reporting to the Regional Sales Director Fashion Brands & Retail.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
On an on-going basis, the Account Manager Fashion is expected to:
- Achieve and exceed his sales objectives by developing the business through a constant pipeline build up with existing and new accounts within the Fashion Industry and Retail Business:
- Find new prospects
- Develop and manage long term customer relationship and strengthen the existing business through regular customer visits and reviews.
- Defining accurate account plans per customer
- Define and implement the overall sales strategy per account and create opportunities for new businesses
- Manage the sales cycle of added value propositions (including professional services – training and consulting – and recurrent maintenance contracts) from lead to close:
- Opportunity detection and development
- Opportunity qualification and evaluation,
- Solution definition – Presentation - Quotation - Proposal drafting
- Negotiation and closing, ensuring that all terms and conditions of contract are defined and respect the Lectra standards
- Work closely with Marketing to develop an extensive knowledge base across the local apparel/fashion industry, including key players and their current application and technology footprint, buying process, compelling events, political environment and strategies
- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years of experience in direct sales in the brand/retailing business, preferably within the fashion industry
- A proven track record of sales ideally in Software solutions (PLM, Market intelligence, CAD, etc.)
- Proven success in large international account management
- Experience and network in the brand/retailing business is a must have
- Good command of advanced computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office) and CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Business fluency in English is a must. Local language (Dutch / Flemish) required. Additional language (Danish, French or German) is a plus.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong Sales and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to identify, develop and sell project opportunities involving international customer organizations
- Comfortable talking to all level including top managers and leaders in organizations
- Have a winner mentality, be hungry for success and learn quickly
- Be goal oriented and driven by a performance based compensation structure that adequately compensates high achievers
- First class communication and presentation skills, as well as strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Ability to cope with high expectations and pressure (without compromising standards). Capacity to handle a multitude of ongoing topics and an incisive mind to ensure focusing on priorities, both operational and business development, long and short term