FLORA MIRANDA is a future-forward couturier based in Antwerp, emphasising the importance of digital identities, intangible and yet seemingly predominant in our daily lives.
Whether introduced as a method like 3D-scanning, 3D-printing, laser-cutting, machine learning or generative design, technology is an essential medium in the designer’s work.
Since January 2018 Flora Miranda’s seasonal collections are presented during Haute Couture week in Paris. Each of the collections advocate for fashion as an art form,
experimenting with new technologies not only conceptually but also in the construction of the garments.
The designer is currently looking for an ALL AROUND CREATIVE INTERN for a duration of at least 3 months.
Please send your CV, a motivation letter and portfolio to email@example.com
In this position you will work and create hands on:
- take over responsibilities within the design process, the making of patterns and prototypes
- create textile samples
- experience fittings with models
- assist with organizational tasks
- gain insight in event preparations and photoshoots
- a fashion design student, textile student or receive technical fashion education
- passionately interested in art and fashion
- an independent worker with a high sense for crafts
- on time, stress resistant and a responsible character
- always up to walk the extra mile
- blessed with good english skills