The fashion industry has lost itself in an ever-rising pace of production and consumption, disrespecting people, and planet along the way. We believe that feeling good is as important as doing good. Therefore, we make apparel like all apparel should be made, without compromising on style, quality, or sustainability. The product with the lowest impact is the one that already exists, that’s why the raw materials of our products are worn out clothing.
As we are rapidly growing, we are seeking an all-around intern to join our team.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, client-oriented and has a problem-solving mindset.
What you'll do:
- Provide a fast, reliable, and high-quality customer service to all HNST customers
- Work closely with marketing, ensuring a customer-centric approach
- Support our team with operational management and support where needed
- Help organize photoshoots, campaigns, …
- Feel free to convince us of other things you think we should do — 1/3 of your internship can be filled in with your own initiative
- Every day at HNST is different, allowing you to grow and learn in a multifaceted way
The internship will take place in Antwerp.
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, sustainability, customer service, PR,…
- You are client-oriented and have a problem-solving mindset
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are an ambitious self-starter that is proactive
- You thrive in dynamic, uncertain, and fast-moving environments
- You have a love for fashion
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and have a basic level of French, other languages are a plus
What we offer:
- Being part of a fast-growing startup with a lot of responsibilities from day one
- A small, but vibrant team
- Regular company and team events
- A flexible environment to discover and develop your own skills
- The ability to learn and grow with and within our team
At HNST we strive to be a diverse, inclusive, and equitable company. We welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm - regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or disability.
Send us your CV and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org.