Anja Schwerbrock is the owner and creative director of the Anja Schwerbrock brands, based in Antwerp. The German-born designer grew up with classical dance and was surrounded by the backstage world of theater. Later studied classic tailoring and Fashion design.
With working experience at Comme des Garçons in Japan and Dries van Noten in Belgium, in 2005 Anja Schwerbrock started her brand.
Mother of two sons, Anja Schwerbrock showed her first baby and kids collection in 2012. Anja Schwerbrock kids shows the relationship between her Women’s, Men’s and Kids collections, which share the same creative inspiration, cuts and materials.
We are currently looking for an intern to assist the designer and production manager on all tasks.
- Fashion student, studying design/pattern making/tailoring
- Feels related to the esthetics of the brand
- Positive hands-on mentality
- willing to learn and can work independently
- Basic pattern knowledge
- Good stitching skills is a plus
- Fluent English
Assisting in the following tasks:
- patterns, development of new patterns and review for production
- sampling of new collection
- stock management
- online shop
- preparation trade shows
- all-round support studio
Please send your resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org