Clio Goldbrenner, the Belgian leather goods brand, founded in Brussels in 2011, designs bags and accessories in high-quality leather with a timeless and elegant design in a contemporary story.
The now iconic mesh logo, trademark of the brand since its inception, is a nod to the name 'Goldbrenner', which means 'goldsmith': just like a jewel, this distinctive emblem adorns every item in the collections since the start.
Clio Goldbrenner, is a growing and dynamic high-end fashion accessory company. With activities in wholesale, retail and e-commerce.
At Clio Goldbrenner you’ll meet team players that are open minded and say “yes” to new challenges. As the fashion world is changing daily, we adapt, react and embrace change. We are constantly listening & give the best of our self, to serve our clients’ needs & develop the brand. We like to move, we don’t stand still. What about you? Joining the Clio Goldbrenner team means that you love diversity and are passionate about what you do.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for a highly motivated account manager to join our team.
You’re the match maker between B2B partners and the brand. Flexible, close to both retailers and the team, and focused on offering solutions. Prospecting & looking for developing the brand over different sales channels (multibrand stores, marketplaces, online players,….)
Overview: The B2B Sales Account is a dynamic, high energy, collaborative and inspiring people leader, who builds long-term relationships with clients and prospects. The Sales Account is tasked to consistently meet and/ or exceed commercial sales targets and client experience goals. Primary duties include: achieve sales target, collaborating with team to give commercial feedback on the collections, to set revenue goals and company strategies. Execute strategies to drive revenue growth and attend meetings to generate leads.
contributing to the increase in turnover and this according to imposed sales strategies and pre-set objectives.
Within a defined sector in the B2B market, as Account Manager you are responsible for :
- You are ultimately responsible for your customer portfolio. You take into account both top-line growth and bottom line results
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of the product
- You will prospect new potential customers in the B2B segment create new customers and opportunity contacts with these new customers
- Strong interpersonal skills (open-minded)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal mainly but also written)
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to travel within (and outside) of Europe
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once
- Positive attitude, stress resistant and flexible
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to build long term business relationships
- Solution minded
- Basic IT skills + quick with ERP systems to follow up CRM
NICE TO HAVE
- Feeling for fashion
- Previous experience in luxury or fashion business
Send your CV & motivation letter to email@example.com
Contact: Marie Mys