What is Wright?
WRIGHT ( Noun: An old English word for ‘craftsman’) is a Belgian quality label in women’s prêt-à-porter fashion, combining 3 generations of craftmanship and its heritage with modernity into unique pieces of affordable luxury with timeless essentials, building a wardrobe beyond seasons for confident women of the world.
The label will soon celebrate its 5th birthday and has developed a sales network of prestigious boutiques both in Belgium as well as internationally. New development projects focus on international growth, profound B2B partnerships and B2C marketing.
Now, let’s talk about the role
As International Business Development Manager, you will have the ultimate responsibility for managing the portfolio of the brand.
You will be responsible for the lead accounts to ensure all opportunities in the area of sales, marketing, product and operations are heard and quantified.
The primary goal is to ensure that all seasonal and yearly quantitative and qualitative objectives are met and aligned with the overall country strategy. You will have the exciting opportunity to shape the future of our brand in our key markets.
How can you make a difference to successfully fulfil this ambition?
- By developing and managing strong strategic partnerships.
- By owning and leading the strategic account plan, ensuring complete execution and aligning seasonal initiatives with the overall strategy.
- By ensuring in-depth market knowledge and analysis, in order to establish pricing strategy and by quantifying the key opportunities for growth.
- By driving the in-store brand presence, to ensure excellent brand consumer awareness and connection.
- By planning, controlling and executing activities to hit the required sales targets and the desired profit margins.
- By driving the seasonal selling ‘Go to Market’ process.
The skills that we are looking for to fit (W)right in:
Our ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the brand as well as an affinity with the brand’s key drivers: city/ urban lifestyle; travel-minded; a good feeling of local culture.
They will also have the following key abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of the apparel industry and its distribution
- Showing strong influencing skills to work across a complex matrix organization.
- Ability to work at a strategic level within the account but at the same time manage the details.
- Strong people, management and negotiation skills.
- Word-, Excel-, PowerPoint- and Outlook-literate.
- Ability to prioritize and plan.
- “Hands on” approach
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French.
A formal education and subsequent university Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics are nice to have, but we are most interested in your experience and your professional achievements.
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi-brand, and multi-country organization
Free to Be, Sustainability, Inclusion and Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together.
Like what you’ve read and want to join our team?
Get in touch with us, we are keen to hear from you!