Brussels based accessories brand Escuyer was founded in 2010 by Gregory de Harlez. It’s the destination for anyone who appreciates well-crafted items for men & women. We aim to be the go-to brand for those who are looking for functional and aesthetic socks, beanies & small leather goods. Today Escuyer is sold in about 250 shops worldwide.
Our mission is to offer simple, necessary, beautiful and qualitative accessories that will enhance people's daily dressing experiences. When using our accessories they want us to feel confident because they know they are wearing a unique piece produced by the best craftsmen from Portugal & Italy.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our first employee and we will give the chance to work at the core of a premium fashion accessories company in Brussels. You will be working in a very small team and will be given the opportunity to grow with the brand.
We offer a nice working environment, variated tasks, a competitive salary including advantages like meal vouchers.
- Bachelor or Master or Equivalent in Experience
- Proactive, Polyvalent & Organised
- Can work autonomously & is ambitious
- Love for fashion accessories
- Understands, writes & speaks FR-NL or FR-ENG
- B2B & B2C Sales, You will be responsible for order fullfilment, from processing, packing to shipping.
- Pre & Post Fair Management, You will be in charge of organizing the participation to international fashion fairs, from sending the invitation, the shipping of goods & booth design to the follow up post fair.
- Business Development, You will be responsible for prospecting worldwide by mapping competition & contacting prospects.
- Database & Client Relationship Management, Build & keep track of acquired contacts through inspiring mailings, phone calls & on the field meetings.
- Software Management, Your daily playgrounds will be Le New Black, Sendcloud, Shopify, Trouva & Fair.
- Stock Management, Daily monitoring of products, collections & replenishment proposals.
- Accounting, You will be in charge of the accounting administration, invoicing & organisation of paperwork.
- Make sure that all product content and website elements are consistent and displayed correctly throughout all pages
- Create engaging content for PR, website & socials
- Create inspiring newsletters
- Propose & Create campaign imagery for product launches
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org