The creative force behind the design of BOTTER are Lisi Herrebrugh and Curaçao born Rushemy Botter, combining their multicultural influences and their mastery of Belgium and Dutch tailoring to infuse their menswear label with a distinct notion of luxury. Edgy yet inclusive, their creative sight is an extension of their own personalities: bold, colourful, and refreshingly positive.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our team as an all-round creative studio intern. This position is a great opportunity for anyone interested in developing their skills further as part of their university studies within collection development, product development and production.
- Assist with research and development of ideas.
- Help create and organize collection moodboards, fabrics and inspiration.
- Work closely with the technical development team during collection launch.
- Support the internal development of the collection, supporting the product development team, pattern makers and design team.
- Help on special projects.
- Assist on styling, photoshoots and fittings.
- All round support for the team in the studio.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Fashion design.
- Undertaking work experience placement and are available for a minimum of 3 months on a full time basis.
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized and confident taking initiative.
- Driven and motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
- A basic knowledge of garment construction and finishings. Experience in pattern making is a plus.
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing), Dutch & Italian are a plus.
- You are fully competent and confident in using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You thrive in a dynamic working environment and can adapt easily.
- Proactive and positive, with a strong willingness to learn.
- An understanding of the BOTTER aesthetic.
What we offer
- We are a small, vibrant and growing team, so you have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the collection from research through to production.
- Ability to learn, grow and take on further responsibilities in line with your skills and interests.
- Lots of responsibility and independent work.
- A possibility to extend the work placement in accordance with the needs of the brand and availability of the selected candidate.
Interested? Please send your CV, motivational letter and an example of your portfolio to email@example.com