Family feeling and home serenity are the essence of BABBISHOES.
Belgian shoe-design BABBI created by Barbara Giaclina is looking for a dynamic intern to assist in the daily development of BABBIshoes. BABBI is longing to work with a dynamic intern passionate to creating a place where loved ones from every generation come together and share precious moments.
Creation and running of digital marketing campaigns, participate in the development of our website , press contacts, responsibility for the content of both site ,FB and IG.
The atelier is near Gent, where the magic happens: design, organization of sales, logistics, and marketing.
From July 2023 and onwards till June 2024
3 to 6 Months (preferably 6), 3 to 5 days a week (flexible), teleworking possible.
- Set out & implement digital communication plan.
- Gather & create content for social media & newsletter.
- Gather, create & update content for website.
- Set up processes & flows to streamline the content.
- Set up & send out press releases.
- You take great interest in fashion and craftsmanship.
- You are good in creating lookbooks/ sales and press folders.
- You have an eye for photography & aesthetics.
- You’re hands-on and can devise and realize solutions.
- You are methodic & like working with precision.
- You are fluent in English (both oral & written). and have a (fairly) good knowledge of French - if possible also Dutch ,
- You are a digital wizard: social media, google analytics & digital advertising have no secrets for you.
- Software skills are welcome
- Photoshop & InDesign skills are a plus.
- The opportunity to participate in a small dynamic team, working closely together with the founder.
- An enriching internship with diverse set of tasks and responsibilities.
- The chance to work independently and bring initiative.
- Participate at Photoshoots and Tradeshows
- Travel expenses are paid
- Other compensations
- And of course lots of Shoes …
Contact: Barbara Giaclina