Family feeling and home serenity are the essence of BABBIshoes. Belgian shoe-design BABBI created by Barbara Giaclina is looking for a dynamic intern to assist in the daily development of BABBI Shoes. BABBI is longing to work with a creative intern passionate about creating a place where loved ones from every generation come together and share precious moments.
What? Creation and running of digital marketing campaigns, development of website and creation of press contacts, responsible for the content of both site and IG.
Where? The atelier is near Gent, where the magic happens: design, organization of sales, logistics, and marketing.
When? From June and onwards (till December 2022)
Duration? 3 to 6 Months (preferably 6), 3 to 5 days a week (flexible), teleworking possible.
- Set out & implement digital communication plan.
- Gather & create content for social media & newsletter.
- Gather, create & update content for website.
- Set up processes & flows to streamline the content.
- Set up & send out press releases.
- You take great interest in fashion and craftsmanship.
- You are strong in creating lookbooks/ sales and press folders.
- You have an eye for photography & aesthetics.
- You’re hands-on and can devise and realize solutions.
- You are methodic & like working with precision.
- You are fluent in Dutch & English and have a (fairly) good knowledge of French - both oral & written.
- You are a digital wizard: social media, google analytics & digital advertising have no secrets for you.
- Photoshop & InDesign skills are a plus.
- The opportunity to participate in a small dynamic team, working closely together with the founder.
- An enriching internship with diverse set of tasks and responsibilities.
- The chance to work independently and bring initiative.
- You will be working in a small, dynamic team,
- And of course lots of BABBI Shoes…
Contact: Barbara Giaclina