KOMONO is a successful and fast-growing, Belgian fashion brand, designing and selling watches and eyewear. Since its creation in 2009, the company has known a strong growth year after year. Our products, minimalistic and colorful with a contemporary design, are being sold in over 5000 shops in more than 80 countries around the globe. This is just a beginning! KOMONO is ambitious and wants to continue making luxury accessible, engaging with a very large audience whilst maintaining the fashion-forward, refined character of its brand.
You will have the opportunity to grow together with this innovative and global brand. You will be working in a pleasant, stimulating environment with great colleagues at our headquarters near Antwerp.
Position – Your future role at KOMONO
For our headquarters in Zwijndrecht, Belgium, we are looking for a highly motivated and punctual Commercial Support Coordinator who will play a key role in the global expansion of KOMONO.
You will manage the relationships with our partners and key accounts in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and the Nordic Countries in order to facilitate and consolidate the rapid growth. You will do this in close collaboration with the Sales Managers and Commercial Support & Customer Service Director, who you will also be reporting to.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day communication with our Agents, Distribution partners, retailers, and Sales Managers.
You will follow up on all orders and forecasts to ensure that all operations with our partners run smoothly, and actively pursue sales opportunities.
You will follow-up on credit limits and payment behavior in cooperation with our credit control department.
You will gather information, complaints, returns, etc. and make reports out of it to analyse the effect on the business, product, collection and relationship with customers.
You will be a true ambassador for the brand.
Profile & Skills
- You have a first working experience in (sales) administration or a similar position.
- Outstanding commercial and analytical skills, and a drive to succeed.
- Fluent German (native) & English (fluent – Professional) speaking, knowledge of any additional language is a plus.
- Excellent verbal (“smile on the phone”) and written (mainly email) communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm and to think clearly and creatively to prioritize actions in unexpected situations.
- Proactive personality, all-rounder, self-starter, punctual, flexible, ambitious.
- Team player.
- Resistant with stress and pressure.
- Excellent planning & organization skills, creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills, translated into fluent Excel use.
- Experience with order processing and ERP-software is a strong plus.
- Although personality, experience and motivation prevail, a strong educational background is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Additional legal benefits.
- Startup as soon as possible.
- Working for a fast growing, international company.
- Represent a Belgian brand, based in Antwerp.
- Working in a creative and stimulating environment with career development opportunities.
- Be part of a young and dynamic team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Partly working from home. (home office)
- Fun after work activities.
- Becoming part of a wonderful KOMONO family
Are you the Customer Service Coordinator we’re looking for?
Contact us at email@example.com with your full resume and motivation letter.
We wish you good luck!
Contact: Yannis Van de Vondel