Lauded for his vibrant, artisanal knitwear, Antwerp designer Christian Wijnants creates contemporary, feminine silhouettes with a strong focus on fluid prints. The designer started his endeavors in fashion in 1996 as a student at the Royal Academy of Fine Art. There he developed a fascination for innovative knitted fabrics and elegant, easy to wear designs. After a successful stint at Dries Van Noten, he launched his own eponymous label in 2003. From then on, his collections were picked up by department stores and boutiques throughout the world. Christian Wijnants won the International Woolmark Prize in 2013, opened a flagship store in Antwerp in 2015 and recently added a successful Menswear and Knit Essential collection to his label. The team is currently looking for a Communication & Digital Experience Manager
As a Communication and Digital Experience manager one of your main responsibilities is working out a strategy to bring the brand story online, to retailers and end consumers by using multiple platforms. Promoting follower engagement and curating creative content. Together with our digital partners you will research, sketch and implement increasingly better customer experiences. Within our team of 12 you will be closely working with the sales manager and the design team.
- Community management, social media, web-shop and third-party platforms
- Implement marketing strategies based on commercial targets form concept to execution
- Manage marketing budget and efficient return on investment
- Research and analyze based on internal data and specific research
- Mapping all the relevant digital and offline touchpoints (existing and new), investigating their potential and describing the ideal customer experience.
- Report efficiently on campaign performance and website traffic
- Set up of visual tools both for press and sales (product launches)
- Coordination of events (fashion shows, web events, retail marketing)
- Liaison with external press offices
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A sense of initiative and properly passionate by the industry.
Creative mind but also able to work in an operational environment.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business management and experience of 2 tot 3 years in the field of online marketing in a high-end fashion or marketing business.
You have a superior understanding of the social media universe including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, blogs, etc.
You have data analyze skills and a good understanding of Google analytics, SEO, CRO, Google AdWords and Facebook ad manager
Strong writing skills in both Dutch and English
Good knowledge of the Adobe package and MS Office package
Nice to haves:
You are flexible, you adapt quickly to new situations and see where help is needed.
You are driven. You can motivate, inspire, and always show people the bigger picture
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Including a cover letter and CV.