ABOUT DPT ANTWERP:
DPT, short for ‘Diamanti Per Tutti’, designs affordable demi-fine diamond jewelry for everyday wear. Diamond aficionados are welcome on our website, in one of our 14 stores (from Antwerp to Hong Kong), or at one of our premium jewelry resellers. As we mark our 10th anniversary in 2023, we celebrate by introducing a new branding, a renovated Antwerp flagship store, and a first opening in France where we have exciting growth plans. With a fast-growing presence in global travel retail, we are sparking brilliant confidence all over the world.
You are a passionate graphical designer, experienced with Adobe Creative Cloud. You are an aesthetic marketeer at heart with a skilled ‘pen’ in English and ideally French. You have a ‘can do’ attitude and love to work in fast-paced environments.
AS A CONTENT MARKETEER AT DPT ANTWERP:
You will be responsible for visual and copy content creation across our channels aimed at realizing our ambitions to grow our brand awareness and attract and inspire customers. You will create digital (primarily) and print content in close collaboration with our brand marketer, digital marketer and under guidance of our MarComm manager.
As such, you will:
- be owner of the production and execution of the content program;
- create inspiring print advertising campaigns, point of purchase visuals and campaigns for our own stores and shop-in-shops at our jewelry resellers, at airports and onboard cruise ships;
- create engaging digital content, including website frontend content (banners, collection pages, blogs,…), social media posts, digital advertising content, etc. in close partnership with the digital marketer;
- generate long and short copy for social media captions, website, email marketing, etc; and
- organize the creation of engaging visual content (product & lifestyle, still and moving) in team with external photographers
- Together we will grow our international business and success, working in a down-to-earth, fast-paced environment in close collaboration within the marketing team, directors and external agencies;
- Together, we will build an awesome content experience for our customers through multiple touchpoints.
- Together we will support positive growth. Just like a close family, we support each other through setbacks and successes, both personally and professionally.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivational letter. Feel free to add some tangible examples of your work and reach out to email@example.com. We hope to e-meet you soon.