Belgian avant garde designer Anja Schwerbrock shows her kid’s collection since 2012. Inspired by the world of ballet, urban life and art adapted in her own unusual, non conform way.
Anja Schwerbrock’s fashion is transferring fantasy into a self-confident reality, expressing a charming magic, set in contrast to metropolitan life.
Her style always emanates rough and defined, underlined by her exclusive use of natural and eco friendly fabrics.
The collection sells in 25 countries.
We are currently looking for an intern to assist the designer and production manager on all tasks.
- Fashion student
- Feels related to the esthetics of the brand
- Positive hands-on mentality
- willing to learn and can work independently
- Basic pattern knowledge
- Good stitching skills is a plus
- Fluent English
Assisting in the following tasks
- patterns, development of new patterns and review for production
- sampling of new collection
- stock management
- production assisting
- online shop
- preparation trade shows
- all-round support studio
Please send your resume and application to: email@example.com