With 6 stores in Belgium, Café Costume has launched a unique statement for every man looking for his perfect suit. With a positive twist, unique and memorable collaborations or timeless classics; the noble craft of tailoring has been revived. With Café Costume made-to-measure suits and quality fabrics have become indispensable in the Belgian fashion world.
We are looking for a freelance or part-time creative assistant/ product developer for the period of 6 months.
As a product developer and creative assistant, you will be working closely with the design- and marketing department. You will assist in the development of new menswear items and follow up on production.
You will assist on choosing fabrics and colors for the new suit collection.
Besides garments you will also be working on accessories from design to product.
- Creating mood boards
- Research - Create Color palettes, make fabric selection
- Attend fittings and communicate adjustments
- Launch styles at suppliers, control planning and follow up
- Trimming selection
- Assist styling for photoshoot
- Organisation of campaign-and lookbook shoot
- Oversee special projects and collabs
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in fashion design and/or 3 years working experience in a similar function
- Work indepentenly
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator, Procreate
- Organisational skills
- Problem solving mentality
- Skilled in the making of technical drawings
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Stress resistant, flexible and hands-on
- A driver’s license B is a plus
What we offer:
A freelance or part-time function for a period of 6 months. Head office is located in Antwerp.
Send your CV, motivation letter and portfolio to Café Costume, until 26/02.