With 6 stores in Belgium, Café Costume has launched a unique statement for every man looking for his perfect suit. With a positive twist, unique and memorable collaborations or timeless classics; the noble craft of tailoring has been revived. With Café Costume made-to-measure suits and quality fabrics have become indispensable in the Belgian fashion world.
Café Costume is now looking for an intern who is passionate about "design" in the broadest sense of the word.
You will be part of the Design department where you will go through the entire process from research & development to the creation of a design.
- Research + layout of moodboards
- Visualizing ideas for a design
- Assist with product development and sampling
- Technical drawings
- Follow-up production
- Development of prototypes, collection samples and fits
- Textile/fashion design
- Quality control
- Communicate to suppliers
- Expert knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Positive and proactive work ethic
- You are a creative and conceptual thinker
- Passionate about fashion/art/architecture
- You speak fluent English
- Drivers licence is a plus
Period: All year round Internship takes place at head office based in Antwerp, Belgium.
Interested? Send your CV with photo and motivation letter to: Café Costume, firstname.lastname@example.org