Christian Wijnants is a Belgian fashion designer based in Antwerp. The label was founded in 2003 specializing in women's collections with a focus on knitwear and prints.
We are currently looking for a Pattern maker/cutter intern for a minimal period of 3 months to start July 2022.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship and a school contract is required.
- Pattern maker student
- Knowledge of Lectra (Modaris) is a plus
- Stress resistant while reaching deadlines
- Motivated and hard-working person, who is willing to gain experience in the development of a collection.
Working close with our design team you are going to be involved in:
- Developing and draping new shapes
- Assisting our pattern maker team in developing new styles
- Assisting the pattern maker during fittings
- Assisting during photoshoots
- All-round support for the team in the studio
Email your portfolio, CV & motivation to: email@example.com