LA ROSA is looking for an intern to join our team in production and development.
To start from the end of November.
Your task will be
- Follow up of fabrics and fabric samples
- Follow up of samples
- Research new techniques, materials and/or finishes
- Drawing of patterns
- Stitching of prototypes
- Assisting the designer
- Arranging orders
- Keeping in touch with our showroom in Brussels for stylists etc.
- An education in fashion is strongly recommended. You have a strong eye for detail, independent.
- You can handle the pressure of working with deadlines.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch
- French and Italian is a plus
- Having a driving license is strongly recommended
You will have to work mostly from home. If we have operational meetings you will have to come to the atelier. Also for certain aspects you will have to work in the atelier.
You will be part of a team that feels like family. Because of our small team, everyone is involved in different departments. This ensures that you can learn from everyone.
CV + Motivation letter can be sent to: email@example.com
Our atelier is located in Genk