Do you love fashion, sustainability and circularity put together? Then you just might love HNST. The fashion industry has lost itself in an ever-rising pace of production and consumption, disrespecting people, and planet along the way. We believe that feeling good is as important as doing good. Therefore, we make apparel like all apparel should be made, without compromising on style, quality, or sustainability. The product with the lowest impact is the one that already exists, that’s why the raw materials of our products are worn out clothing.
As we are rapidly growing, we are seeking an all-around team member to join our team. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, client-oriented and has a problem-solving mindset. Prior experience in a start-up, sustainability-driven company or fashion brand is considered a plus.
What you'll do:
- Provide a fast, reliable, and high-quality customer service to all HNST customers
- Work closely with marketing, ensuring a customer-centric approach
- Support our sales representative with sales administration and support where needed
- Organize events, photoshoots, …
- Every day at HNST is different, allowing you to grow and learn in a multifaceted way
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, sustainability (or any related field). We also accept candidates with considerable, relevant working experience
- You are client-oriented and have a problem-solving mindset
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are an ambitious self-starter that is proactive
- You thrive in dynamic, uncertain, and fast-moving environments
- You have a passion for fashion and are a sustainability lover
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and have a basic level of French, other languages are a plus
What we offer:
- Being part of a fast-growing startup with a lot of responsibilities from day one
- A vibrant team
- Regular company and team events
- A flexible environment to discover and develop your own skills
- The ability to learn and grow with and within our team
At HNST we strive to be a diverse, inclusive, and equitable company. We welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm - regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or disability.
To create an equal starting point, we ask you to apply for this position anonymously, by sending us your CV and motivation excluding name, date of birth and photograph at email@example.com.