At Online Heroes e-commerce technology meets luxury brands in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. We are a dynamic team striving to exceed our customer's expectations in delivering results. We are currently recruiting a Digital Customer service agent to support our team.
- You handle customer enquiries & style advice questions
- You contact customers with a proactive approach (by phone, email and chat)
- You monitor and follow-up outgoing orders and returns
- You are in contact with our logistic partners (warehouse, courier services)
- You are service-oriented and keen on continuously improving
- You bring our service to the next level together with your colleagues
- You have an excellent written and verbal knowledge of Dutch, French and English. Any other language is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills (speaking, listening & writing)
- You are service and sales oriented
- You have affinity with designer fashion
- Minimum availability of 6 months (part time), longer is a plus!
- Minimum availability a day per week. Total number of hours scheduled each week will be based on business needs.
- Be available to work Monday – Friday, occasionally Saturdays between 9 am - 6 pm
At Online Heroes our people are our success. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and highly qualified employees while working for and with strong brands. At Online Heroes you will get the opportunity to develop your skills to the max in an innovative team of e-commerce entrepreneurs.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Evelyn Averhals - firstname.lastname@example.org