About The Acquired
The Acquired is a Fashion & Retail Tech startup that gets the most value out of closets by connecting the closets of our users with fashion retailers and service providers via a digital wardrobe app.
The Acquired is for users the ultimate digital wardrobe solution that helps them organize their wardrobe, and discover new outfit combinations by making it easy to plan their outfits and keeping track of their beloved clothing items. With our app, they experience the daily joy of shopping from their closet and elevate their personal style while making a positive impact on the way they dress and shop.
What you will do
- responsible for data quality of The Acquired - make sure our data is stored correctly in data tables, query that data and extract information
- help us integrate new external/internal tools i.e. tagging solution that generates tags for images of garments as an input
- help us do research on the new fashion-related models, that will further develop our future machine-learning solution for outfit recommendation and image classification
- ability to think in a technical and structured way
- experience working with sets of data, understanding the data structures i.e. tables, columns, fields etc.
- experience with a query language such as SQL, ability to query data tables and extract information from these tables
- preferably, basic knowledge of Python programming language
- ideally, basic knowledge of classic machine learning models, e.g. classification problem
Please email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org