Diamanti Per Tutti makes - as the name says - diamond jewelry trendy and affordable. With 16x own stores from Antwerp to Shanghai, about 100 jewelry and concept stores in Belgium, a roll-out of shop-in-shops in travel retail (read: on +10 cruise ships and in airports), we are well on our way to realizing our dream of bringing 'everyday diamonds from the heart of Antwerp' to all corners of the world.
To help us in our digital expansion, we are looking for motivated talent to support us within the digital designer role. Are you an experienced digital designer, used to work within a marketing team? Are you passionate about jewelry and marketing and would like to grow within a Belgian brand that is rolling out internationally? Check this out!
What's in it for you:
- You are responsible for the design and visual consistency of all our digital channels. You will create stylish and engaging visual content for web pages, social ads, email marketing and social media. This ranges from website banners to animated gifs and video - everything that brings our digital community to life in line with our marketing strategy and goals and on point with the Diamanti Per Tutti brand identity.
- You will find yourself in a dynamic environment, in a company in full expansion. You will be part of an international marketing team.
- You will enjoy a competitive package, fringe benefits and a flexible work environment. And yes, there will be some laughter too.
What you'll bring to the table:
- You have 3-5 years of experience as a digital designer at a brand or marketing agency where you have been a design wiz, creating style guides and ensuring visual consistency and executing on creating visual assets for our website, email, paid advertising and organic social media channels is no mystery to you.
- You are experienced with HTML and CSS coding and have an excellent understanding of UI design.
- You have the skills, equivalent to a Master's degree in Graphic Design.
- Adobe is your best friend: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD, After Effects and Premiere Pro – you won't get enough of them.
- You have a good understanding of SEO, and are experienced in working with marketing automation tools and e-commerce platforms (Mailchimp and ideally Odoo).
- Your colleagues describe you as ‘entrepreneurial, ambitious, hands on, organized and disciplined with a very good visual design sense’. You want to keep challenging yourself and dare to try something new. And you’re driven by the opportunity to grow Diamanti Per Tutti’s brand to new markets internationally.
- You have an eye for detail, appreciate elegant style and love jewelry.
- Switching between Dutch and English in the workplace is a piece of cake for you.
Still reading? Is it starting to itch? Then email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com