About The Acquired
The Acquired is a Fashion & Retail Tech startup that gets the most value out of closets by connecting the closets of our users with fashion retailers and service providers via a digital wardrobe app.
The Acquired is for users the ultimate digital wardrobe solution that helps them organize their wardrobe, and discover new outfit combinations by making it easy to plan their outfits and keeping track of their beloved clothing items. With our app, they experience the daily joy of shopping from their closet and elevate their personal style while making a positive impact on the way they dress and shop.
What you’ll do:
- Provide virtual styling services to users, including outfitting and item recommendations.
- Create outfits from our users' digital wardrobes, using their own items while providing style advice through personalized written notes.
- Hunting around on the internet to find items to recommend to users' based on their style and current wardrobe while taking sustainability into account
- Meet styling goals that are essential to delivering successful client outcomes.
- Work remotely and independently, consistently meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Occasionally assist in-person wardrobe cataloging sessions in clients’ homes
- Able to commit to 15-20 hours a week for this internship.
- Comfortable using Canva for optimizing users' digital wardrobe.
- Ability to think proactively, creatively, and resourcefully.
- There is a significant opportunity to take on additional responsibilities based on your performance, potential, and interest.
Who you are:
- An aspiring stylist who wants to offer styling services remotely via The Acquired app
- A trusted fashion advisor - you understand body shapes and fit challenges and can guide our clients through their style journey.
- You’re committed to advancing sustainability in fashion and are passionate about our mission to help people unlock the potential of what they already own.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable interacting with clients in a virtual environment.
- You are ready to understand the app inside and out and are excited to educate clients on its features while also providing feedback to our team on how we can continue to improve the user experience.
- You believe a client’s experience comes first, and you play a vital role in ensuring client satisfaction and company growth.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility, and always meet deadlines without needing follow
- You have a solid internal compass to work in an ambiguous and fast-evolving environment and ample emotional resilience to embrace the startup life.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com