At Online Heroes e-commerce technology meets luxury brands in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. They are a dynamic team striving to exceed our customer’s expectations in delivering results. They are currently recruiting a Digital UX Merchandizer to support the team.
- End- to-end responsible for the merchandising calendar for the fashion flagship stores to drive commercial success.
- Implementation of merchandising campaigns, including graphics, functionality, while maintaining visual integrity of our web properties.
- Driving UX optimization with AB/Multivariant testing and improvement initiatives to enhance the customers’ brand journey and drive conversion for the fashion brand
- Determine layout of web pages and landing pages according to the fashion themes to cross and up-sell.
- Perform site quality control, browser compatibility, device responsiveness and validating all product content - such as images, product description and technical information for new collection launches.
- Supporting the visual design on newsletter and banner implementations.
- Collaborate with copywriters, visual designers and IT for the merchandizing & campaign implementations.
- You are positive, creative and resourceful with a can-do attitude without loosing the attention to details
- You have a thorough understanding of digital, e-commerce and internet concepts with 2 plus years of experience.
- You have great planning skills and you focus on visual appearance with an eye for detail
- You are able to explain your findings as clear insights to all layers of the organization
- You proactively explore new methodologies, systems and techniques that enhance the impact
At Online Heroes the people are othe success. They focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and highly qualified employees while working for and with strong brands. At Online Heroes your will get the opportunity to develop your skills to the max in an innovative team of e-commerce entrepreneurs.
They are looking forward to your expressive application via the career site.
Your contact person: Tine Haex - firstname.lastname@example.org