The position of E-commerce manager of Mr Mittens is an exciting position for a young, enthusiastic fashion minded individual. Mr Mittens is an Antwerp based knitwear label distributing internationally to over 50 countries, 200+ boutiques, online giants such as Net-a-porter and Matches, as well their own well established online store, www.ilovemrmittens.com.
This diverse role will be based at Mr Mittens new Antwerp showroom where the successful candidate will be charged with managing the online webshop, social media profiles and general online presence. In addition they will work with selected stylists and targeted influencers to produce regular photoshoots for lookbooks, ecommerce images and packshots.
A quality remuneration package is available for the right candidate with attractive incentives and international travel opportunities. Phone and computer are supplied, candidates must have their own car and drivers licence.
- Management of online webshop and shopify backend
- Management of SEO/SEM related matters
- Ensuring an appropriate design, programming, debugging and testing of the organization's online-based activities
- Supervision of online PR and contact maintenance to selected collaboration partners
- Participation in the development of online marketing campaigns (Mailchimp, social media)
- Assisting stylists and photographers in production of photoshoots and promotional material
- Analysis of the e-commerce related performance
- Monitoring and evaluation of users behaviour to derive suggestions for improvements
- Customer Service B2B & and B2C
- Sales support: enter data in Joor platform and have collections put in for market
- Support sales agents and provide them with order forms, fabric swatches and all other requirements needed for fashion weeks
- Imagery management: help create concepts for look book and pack shot shoots. Also help prepare shoots, look for models and locations (in collaboration with a creative agency)
- Keeping the physical showroom up to date with current collections
- Basic website design experience
- Good understanding of shopify and Joor platform
- Strong knowledge of relevant IT programs and programming languages
- Good data interpretation and organizational skills
- fulltime or part-time position
- Previous experience in fashion e-commerce