BERNADETTE is an Antwerp-based fashion label, founded in 2018 by creative mom-and-daughter duo Bernadette and Charlotte de Geyter. The brand has since been recognized by some of the top tier stores globally. A shared vision of modern luxury characterizes their ready-to-wear and homeware collections. Fashion and interior merge seamlessly for BERNADETTE. With an extensive archive of patterns and florals, they are more than a fashion label. It's a lifestyle filled with joy, optimism, and striking florals to brighten up every occasion of your day.
As a real team player, you will be part of a small and independent team. You will work closely with the founders, and the marketing team. An e-commerce coordinator takes care of many tasks needed to make an e-commerce site run smoothly. You are a high energy and social person with an interest in the analytical. You love setting up goals and targets and make sure you reach them. You understand the brand, and our customer and are excited about setting up marketing campaigns. You are excited about every step, from placing the product on our e-comm, to setting up marketing campaigns, to making sales and finally to analyze the end result. You make sure every step along the way is completed perfectly.
- Product management:
- Adding new products
- Launching archive collections
- Editing e-comm imagery: (not obligatory but is a plus)
- Color correction
- Sales reports:
- Sell through analysis
- Webshop traffic analysis
- Webshop buys
- Forecasting: analytically built webshop buys, based on sales metrics and BERNADETTE webshop customer profile
- Fulfilling orders
- Handling returns
- Webshop metric analysis
- Website management:
- Merchandizing on website
- Update website accordingly
- Retention tactics
- Creating loyal customer base: make one-time customers returning ones
- UX optimization
- Create omni channel strategy tailored to the brand and needs of its clients
- Market research
- Newsletters: promote products, marketing calendar promotion; holiday push, new products, promotions, ...
- Client contact
- Personal order
- Maintaining loyal customer base
- WhatsApp inquiries
- Measurements and handling all customer inquiries regarding the BERNADETTE e-comm
- Social and energetic
- Strong organizational skills
- Eager to grow together with the team
- Team player
- A positive energy
- Adaptable and comfortable within a fast-paced, ever-changing creative environment • High level of attention to detail
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch is a must
- Related work experience is a plus
- Higher education on Business management or similar
- Experience in the Fashion/Design industry is a plus
- Profound analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
BERNADETTE is a rapidly growing company, driven by a young and ambitious team. You’ll be part of a young and ambitious team, that is willing to teach and learn from each other. BERNADETTE is all about optimism - you’ll be working in a positive and creative environment. Other benefits such as salary/product discount/etc. are negotiable.
Does this motivate you?
Please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.