We do not only design premium clothing for the whole family. Our aim is to influence the lifestyle of individuals, without dictating their choices.
Born from a passion for authentic, our products reflect the style and requirements of those who are cosmopolitan, urban and informal. We sold our first line of men's shirts in the summer of 1989. Since then we have been inspired by countless references, which we absorb into our world.
Authenticity is core to all 16 flagship Bellerose stores and its 600 multi brand customers across Europe, Asia and the United States.
Working at Bellerose offers you an exciting yet rigorous and precise world where every detail counts. Join us and share our value: authenticity, sharing, respect for individuality, simplicity, proactivity and creativity.
We are currently looking for a Fabric Buyer to join our team.
The fabric-buyer responds to the Operations director and is in charge of the ordering and the follow-up of the fabric-delivery (S)he is checking the conformity of the collection- and production-fabrics.
The fabric-buyer follows up the deliveries to the different manufacturers for collection and production and organizes the appointments with the fabric-suppliers and stylists for the fabric-selections.
(S)he is in charge of the administration /input of the fabric-references in the PLM/ERP system, adding all fabric-data.
Your Assets :
- you have an administrative, buying or a technical fashion degree and at least 2 years’ experience in a fabric-buying function;
- you have strong administrative skills, you are very well organized and have a strong overview;
- you are used to work with ERP and PLM software programs and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- you have good communication and negotiation skills and are fluent in French/Dutch and English;
- you are a team-player and stress resistant;
- you are analytic ;
- you have a good color view and a keen eye for details.
Don’t hesitate and send us your resume and cover letter by mail at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to add “Fabric buyer” in the subject of the mail!